GetCOO

Chiesa di San Benedetto

Built for the first time in the XIII century, it was completely rebuilt in 1606 by G.B. Ballerini. The facade, once on via Galliera, was rebuilt in 1892, with the addition of the porch, to adapt to the route of the new Independence Street. Inside we find paintings by G. Cavedoni, A. Tiarini, C. Aretusi



image