The church of San Marcuola, a church dedicated the saints Hermagoras and Fortunatus ("Marcuola" is aVenetian contraction of "Ermacora") is a religious building facing the Grand Canal and located in the sestiere ofCannaregio in Venice, Italy. The present church was first erected in the 12th century. Major reconstruction was designed by Antonio Gaspari, and completed in 1730-1736 by Giorgio Massari. The facade was never completed. The church has a large collection of statues by Gaetano Susali, and paintings by Francesco Migliori. It has a Last Supper by Jacopo Tintoretto on the left side of the apse.