GetCOO

Palazzo Durini

The Durini palace is located in the homonymous street connecting Piazza San Babila to Largo Augusto. It was bought in 1921 or 1922 by Senator Borletti. Then it was summarily restored by architect Piero Portaluppi between 1920 and 1923 and in 1925 it was sold to Caproni di Taliedo family.After the death of Gianni Caproni in 1957 the building was rented; in 1963 housed the Durini cultural center, wanted by Aldo Borletti, with a theater and a library; 1997-2009 part of Palazzo Durini hosted the headquarters and offices of Inter FC.



image