Erected by Bernardo Spazio for Pantaleo Spinola and later continued by Pietro Orsolino until the building was completed in 1558, today it houses a bank. The building's facade depicts the allegorical scene of Prudence and Vigilance. While the facade is fairly simple, it is enlivened by the windows' layout, jutting balconies, and, especially, by the portal surmounted by two marble statues. The ground floor is richly decorated with frescoes depicting Biblical episodes painted by Giovanni Carlone and his brother Giovanni Battista during the first decades of the 1600s. The Art Nouveau glass compass, produced in 1923, is especially praiseworthy.