GetCOO

Cappella di San Severo

Chapel of San Severo, first built in the XV Century, it is adjacent to the church and convent of the Camaldolesi, there since the XII Century. Inside of the chapel, a fresco painted by Raffaello Sanzio, painted between 1505 and 1508, the upper part of which portrays a Trinity. It is the only painting by the Maestro from Urbino still in Perugia, finished after his death by his master Pietro Vannucci – known as Perugino – in 1521, who added the Saints in the lower part.



image