GetCOO

Chiesa del Santo Sepolcro

Chiesa di San Sepolcro is a church in Milan, Italy. It was originally built in 1030, but has undergone multiple revisions. The church is located at Piazza San Sepolcro in the historic center of Milan. The latest interior restoration was in 1713-1719, whild the present Neo-Romanesque facade was completed in 1894-1897, under the designs of Gaetano Moretti and Cesare Nava. The Bramantino frescoes were moved from the portal to the inside of the church. Other works in side are attributed to Francesco Maria Richini and Carlo Bellosio.



image