Chiesa del Suffragio

The Suffrage Church, it aslo known as the Hospital church. It is dedicated to St. Mary Help of Christians, and was built on the exisitng pavement og the Church of Santa Croce financed by the Municipality and planned by the the architect Benedetto Sancisi in the 1864. The mayor desired to build the church and the chronicle notes on the "the Historical News Journal about Santarcangelo di Romagna reports the blessing ceremony with the laying of the first stone in whichi it is presents a double incision of the crucified. It was placed at the left corner to the north of the building with an allusion to the foundation represented by the Christ that sustains the building.