GetCOO

Chiesa del Suffragio

The church was erected in 1674 by Gesuits on an area which used to belong to the Saint Joseph's Confraternity. The building was property of the Gesuits till the suppression of the order (in 1773), then it passed to the Suffrage Confraternity.In baroque style, the church has a porched hall with columns in Istrian stone, surmonted by a wide central framed window.



image