GetCOO

Chiesa di S. Egidio

The church already existed in 1162 and in the XIII century it has been reported as a possession of the Chapter of the Cathedral of St. Peter. The present building was built in 1640, with the exception of the bell tower (XV century), rebuilt in 1966. The interior frescoes are by A. Guardassoni and A. Reggiani (1888)