San Bernardino alle Monache is a Renaissance style church on Via Lanzone 13 in central Milan, Italy. This was originally a chapel within the nunnery of St Bernard. The monastery no longer exists. It was built around 1447 by designs by Pietro Antonio Solari. The interior contains frescoes from the 15th century and before. Some are attributed toVincenzo Foppa. The church was restored in the last century.