GetCOO

Chiesa di San Donato All'Elce

The Parish of San Donato all'Elce was established in 1940 when the Bishop Giovan Battista Rosa created a new parish. It initially had two churches: the Chapel of the refuge, built to host the women exit from the Perugia prison, and the Church of Sant'Anna which was destroyed in the ' 70s. In 1949 the Archbishop, Vianello blessed the first stone of the new parish church, which was inaugurated in 1955 and dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.



image