GetCOO

Chiesa di San Giuliano

The church of St. Julian was built for the first time in the place of what is now the Estense Castle. It was demolished in 1385 and rebuilt again a few meters away from the previous one as we see it today. The interior was completely reworked in the eighteenth century, according to the tastes of the time.