GetCOO

Chiesa di Santa Caterina di via Saragozza

Mentioned in 1256, was rebuilt in 1443. The current form is due to the design of Vincenzo Brighenti that remodeled in 1817. The interior was decorated by R. century Tibaldi and M. Mastellari in ornate and A. Guardassoni in figures (1874-84). The blades on the altars are of Guardassoni except a "Pietà" (XVI century) and a "Martirio di Santa Caterina" by G. A. Burrini.



image