GetCOO

Chiesa di Santo Spirito

The church, built starting in 1579, was completed according to the design by Francesco Vezzosi da Pistoia in 1689. It holds 18 th century faux-perspective architectures. The convent, first documented in the 13 th century, has more ancient origins, probably from the 11 th century, and was expropriated on the occasion of the unification of Italy. It was the seat of the city’s first public school (1863).



image