San Paolo Converso is a former Roman Catholic church in Milan. Built in 1546-1580 for the convent of the Order of the Angeliche, it has a nave with barrel vault with a wall dividing the church reserved to the nuns to that for the common faithful, like in San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore. The Baroque façade was designed in 1613 by Giovan Battista Crespi. The interior houses canvasses from the Cremonese mastersGiulio, Antonio and Vincenzo Campi. The hall of the nuns had once a Pentecost by Simone Peterzano, now in the nearby church ofSant'Eufemia. The church is now privately owned.