GetCOO

Ex monastero dei Ss. Naborre e Felice detto Abbadia

It is assumed that this was the first episcopal see of the city, at the time of the proto-bishop St. Zama (IV century). The reorganization made by Benedictine monks, who settled there in 1110, has left traces in the exterior of the old church, restored in 1950, and in the crypt below.