GetCOO

Ex Ospedale Maggiore e Chiesa di San Martino

In 1906 the Hospital of the Honest People and the Hospital for the Poor People merged to form the ''General Hospital" of Modica. In 1909 a new hospital was opened under the same title, in this building granted by the city: the former convent of St. Martin, which ran until the 90 of the '900.



image