Fiorenzuola is a small center made famous by Dante Alighieri, who, in the Divine Comedy, sings it in the 28th Cantos of Hell. Two lateral towers and pentagonal walls defend the old castle towards the valley, while one side overlooks the sea. Fiorenzuola was founded around the XI century and constituted, along with Casteldimezzo, Gradara and Granarola, a border area between the lands owned by the powerful archbishop of Ravenna and the bishop of Pesaro. A beautiful village, it was struck by a strong earthquake in 1916 that destroyed many parts. Inside, at its highest point, stand the beautiful ruins of the church of St. Andrew, with its bell tower.