GetCOO

Monastero di San Benedetto dei Condotti

So named by the proximity of the medieval aqueduct, it was founded in 1421 by the hermit Giovanbattista from Gubbio. Alongside the church, first dedicated to Santa Maria Novella, was renovated in '600. The interior is has many  decorations of the XV and XVI centuries. The bell tower (XVIII sec.) stands out for brick decorations and an unusual termination onion. It has two small cloisters. Today it houses the ADISU, the Agency for the right to study.



image