GetCOO

Orologio Pubblico, già Chiesa dei SS. Marco e Sebastiano

The east side of Piazza del Popolo presents the Palace with the Clock Tower which replaced the Churches of St. Sebastian (left side), the oldest and, next, the Church of San Marco built in Venetian times (1491). They were neighboring churches, communicating with each other through their facades, whose appearance was quite similar to those designed in 1783 by Camillo Morigia and still standing.