GetCOO

Palazzo Comunale

Palazzo Comunale (Town hall), located on the north side of Piazza Dante, to the left of the churchyard of the Cathedral. The building, of uncertain origin, was built in the neo Renaissance, in the second half of the 19th century, when March 26, 1867 was given the job Giovanni Clive to design the new headquarters of the City, which had been housed in the decrepit Praetorian Palace which, after its reconstruction, will become later the headquarters of the Province.



image