The Palazzo di Residenza della Cassa di Risparmio di Bologna is a 19th-century palace on Via Farini 22 in central Bologna. It was built and is still the headquarter of the Cassa di Risparmio in Bologna.The palace was commissioned from the architect Giuseppe Mengoni. Built from 1868-1873 in an eclectic style; the building has undergone several reconstructions. The central courtyard was covered in 1955 - 1956 to create a large open inner lobby.The scenic staircase is decorated with marble ornamentation by Marzocchi, Vespignani and Galassi. The cast iron banisters were designed by Davide Venturoli and the marble vases by Ferdinando Amadori.