GetCOO

Palazzo Emanuele Filiberto Di Negro

Built in the 17th century by Emanuele Filiberto di Negro with the demolition of the medieval “De Nigro” houses and tower, the palace appeared in the rolls for the first time in 1614, under the name of Pietro Maria Gentile. Two hundred yeard later another Pietro Gentile was its owner and it was mentioned several times in the Guides because of its collection of pictures includes works by Reni, Titian and Rubens. It was defined by Ratti as being of “uncommon size and height and extremely noble in both its external façade and interior.



image