GetCOO

Palazzo Lanfranchi - Museo della Grafica

This palazzo takes its name from the Lanfranchi family who re-structured it and lived in it from 1539.The building is the result of amalgamating seven towers dating from the early 13th to the second half of the 14th centuries. The first merger was carried out in the early 1300s by Betto Stefani. The facade was completed by the Lanfranchi family in 1555, with Renaissance elements such as pediments over the windows, the off-centre door and the terrace with the family coat of arms. Some medieval structures can be seen in the façade and on Vicolo Lanfranchi.



image