Built beginning in 1558 according to a design by Bernardino Cantone for Agostino Pallavicino, an authoritative member of the Republic's government, the building later belonged to the Cambiaso family during the second half of the 1700s. It currently belongs to a bank. Of relatively modest size, it is enhanced by the fact that it both faces the street and square. The elegant facade's gray stone ashlar masonry gracefully contrasts with the wainscot's white marble, the portal bearing a bucrane frieze, windows, gables, and bands marking each floor, which are decorated with winding motifs. An eighteenth-century shrine is gracefully ensconced within this Mannerist context.